Amazon Banner

Thursday, February 21, 2013

2060: On the Run (A Future Noir Thriller) by Robert Culligan

Genre: Science Fiction

Setting New York, 2060 AD

First Sentence: Sweat is pouring down his face and pricking his eyes, as he rounds the corner at 7th Avenue and immediately collides with a middle-aged woman's shoulder.

I downloaded this book for free on my Kindle.  I was intrigued by the concept of a science fiction - noir mix.  What I read was the first 6 chapters of an unfinished novel.

Interestingly, the story is written in third person present point of view.  This makes for some oddly worded sentences.

Because this story is so short, there is little character development.  I did not understand the main characters' motivations.

For me, this book turned into a little sci-fi spacer between historical fiction novels.

2060: On the Run




Check out my e-book!





No comments:

Post a Comment